View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you do when your child loves her school, but you don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimpie View Post
Cool! A school that teaches Japanese. I'd kill to find an everday school that would teach my daughter Thai. You've got a pretty unique opportunity for your daughter. If it's just lunch that you feel is a problem, I think your daughter's selective eating will work itself out over time. Honestly, I don't know too many schools that even offer heating up lunches in kindergarten. If there are serious issues beyond the lunch period, then that would be a reason to dislke this school.

Pehaps DD could help make her lunch. Kinda like picking out clothing. If she has more involvement in making the food, she be more inclinded to eat it.
thanks. It's a lunch thing, and I guess communication issues all around. Parents weren't told that they had snack until a month into the school year. and here I was thinking she didn't have an opportunity to eat until lunchtime, when all the while I could have been packing her a snack.

Yeah, you can choose from Spanish, Japanese and Chinese. She LOVES Japanese class and her sensei.