View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
elvenmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sold, thanks!

I have 19 Homestead Emporium pads, vguc-euc, all for $65ppd! Was $75ppd!! All are fleece backed and topped with cotton velour or bamboo velour; there are two with bamboo jersey top. One of the liners has raw silk top and no fleece back. Most have no stains, except three, two in the separate photo and one of the bamboo jersey topped ones...I tried to show the staining but for some reason it doesn't show up very well. They were washed in Tide and dried in the dryer. They are all very soft.

These are the non stained ones:

These are the stained ones (the purple one has an ink stain on the right edge as well as other staining):

Third one with ink stain (grr DS!!)

Three of the obv topped pads are a little fuzzy, I assume the obv wasn't as good quality because they weren't used any more than the others!

All together you're getting:
3 - 7 inch tiny liners, one on the top doesn't have fleece back or wings but all other pads do.
4 - 8 inch light wrap wing pads
2 - 9.5 inch regular wrap wing pads (with heavy absorbancy, they were custom)
3 -12 inch ultimini
3 - 10 inch ultimini xs
4 - 8.5 inch teeny ultimate

All 19 for $65 ppd - that's less than $3.50 per pad! I'm selling as a lot only because shipping is so expensive from Canada. I will include delivery confirmation and ship as soon as I can. From a smoke free, kitty friendly household. ISO paypal

Last edited by elvenmama; 11-24-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: reduced
elvenmama is offline   Reply With Quote