View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

Need dollhouse and barn recommendations

I'm trying to find a good, wooden dollhouse for DD (5) for Christmas. She has a bunch of the little mini figures like My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Tinkerbell, Lalaloopsy, etc that she plays with and they need a home. She also does have Barbies, but hasn't gotten into playing with them regularly yet. I suspect she will play with them more soon though, as she likes to dress/undress them. So a dollhouse for the little figures is my main focus, bonus if it will also accommodate Barbies. (Or would it then be too big to play with the little dollies in it? I dunno?)

Also, my middle son (3) has a nice collection of animals now and loooves to get them all out and play with them. (Animal Planet and Schleich brands, for size reference.) I was hoping to find a nice (preferably wooden) barn or stable of some sort for them. The local library has an amazing wooden one that he just loves, but I'm guessing something like theirs would be way out of our price range.

Willing to spend up to $100 for each, but hopefully not that much!

Do you have a dollhouse and/or barn that your kids love? At first I was looking at the M&D fold and go ones, but I saw them at TRU in person and they seem pretty small.

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote