View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Siblings bedsharing at what age?

I coslept with both of my boys from birth on so when Tharen was born Kearnan was still in bed with us. He didn't move out until he was 6 so that was close to 2 years of us all sleeping together. Tharen moved out a bit earlier but that was only because he could move in with his brother. I think he was about 3. He actually had his own bed in the shared room but they slept together (in a twin sized bed) most of the time. I wound up separating them because they would stay up and play all night and Kearnan had to get up for school. Several months ago I wound up moving them back into a room together and they love it. They are sleeping in separate beds most of the time now.

When my brother and I were little we shared a bed. I think my mother moved him into bed with me when we moved from WV to TX when I was 2.5 and he was 9months or so. We had a double bed that we shared until I was right around 10 and decided that I wanted my own room. I had bunkbeds after that but he used to come in the middle of the night and crawl into the bottom bunk if he couldn't sleep.
ShannonInk'd, Atheist, Liberal, Part Time Large Equipment Mechanic, HS-ing, Mum to ASD Ninja Kearnan (8-4-01) & Derby Boy Tharen (12-1-05)
Always remembering Arawyn Born Silently (12-21-03)
Crocheted longies/shorties, toys and more see samples Arawyn's Garden Crochet
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote