View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
proudsahmof4
Registered Users
Formerly: proudsahmof3
seller

My Mood:
Medium BG AIOs converted to pockets; BGOS 4.0 for sale.

I have a large batch of medium bumGenius all-in-ones for sale. However, these are really a shadow of their former selves as most have been snap-converted, and all have had the insert detached so that they are now really a pocket (I did this to use my hemp inserts instead of the microfiber). I have the original microfiber inserts and they are included with the diapers. In addition, I thought it would be fun to dye a few of these (I get bored easily) and have some fun new colors, but apparently PUL does not take dye. Or at least well enough to do much more than make them look dingy. So, a handful of them are no longer their "true" BG color, but still a semblance. The two green ones are most noticeably different - the suedecloth is green. Despite all these caveats, the diapers are fully functioning - the PUL, snaps/aplix, and elastic are good. I'm only selling because DD is in size large now. Asking $6 ppd for the dyed ones and $7 ppd for the others in hopes of moving quickly, with priority to those buying in lots.

2 left rows are dyed, 2 right rows are not. I cannot get this pic to rotate, grrr. Sorry!

An extra moonbeam (undyed) that did not make it in the first pic...

One-size 4.0 bumGenius pockets. Same story as above with the dye and snap conversion. One-size microfiber insert included. $8 ppd each for the dyed; $9 ppd for others.

Right column dyed, top 2 of left column dyed, bottom 3 of left column undyed.

Smoke- free, pet-free home. ISO PayPal or possibly EUC large BG AIOs in colors other than moonbeam/ribbit (I have a ton of those) and Hemp Babies short doublers. Please pm for fastest response.

Pics coming ASAP tonight! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by proudsahmof4; 11-20-2012 at 07:11 PM.
proudsahmof4 is offline   Reply With Quote