proudsahmof4
Registered Users
Formerly: proudsahmof3
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh dear lord i need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelpie169 View Post
My 22 month old is driving me absolutely insane! He's misbehaving, he's biting himself, he's throwing himself down and screaming for seemingly no reason-for hours! No matter what I do he won't stop screaming. I've tried every kind I discipline I can think of and now I'm just at the end of my rope. I also have a 3 year old and a 7 week old so I can't spend 100% of my time with himi just need some help! Advice?
I could have written this post myself. DD has become so difficult for me to deal with the past month or two. The screaming drives me insane. She also throws her body around when she's upset - which usually involves her falling on something or running into a wall, etc. so then that adds a whole other issue, because while she may have just been emotionally upset a moment ago, now she's actually hurt herself physically.

I don't really have any advice (clearly) but wanted to say I understand what you're dealing with. None of my other three ever reacted even close to this when they were upset.