View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
somo_chickenlady
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Do you get much adult interaction?

I don't have the option to shop, b/c we only have one car and my DH uses it to go to work. I only leave the house once a week when we do our weekly grocery shopping. I never have alone time, unless I'm up alone late at night. I just don't have the opportunity to meet people here, so it is hard to make friends, unless I want to approach a complete stranger at the grocery store or something (which is completely out of my realm to do, b/c of my social anxiety). One of the biggest reasons why I don't like living here. At least when we lived in a city, I was able to work so I could make friends and get adult interaction that way. Just isn't possible here.

This gal asked me if I wanted to join a bible study, and I said I would love to. Hopefully I will get to meet other ladies, at least for the time being.

After 12 years of TTC #2, multiple miscarriages, failed infertility treatments, and two failed (not on our end) attempts at becoming foster/adopt parents in two states...we gave up. I stick around for the awesome conversation.
somo_chickenlady is offline   Reply With Quote