View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #15
ayer79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We found out with our first 3, but our 4th was a surprise. It was awesome! I wouldn't find out ever again if we had more. It's the best gift to find out when they're born. And as for bonding, as soon as you hold that baby in your arms, you bond! It was great having my hubby yell out "it's a boy, it's a boy". We had 2 girls, and a boy already so he evened the teams. The nurses actually fought over us because everyone wanted to know if daddy would be outnumbered or the teams would be evened out. We didn't name our last 2 until after delivery. We just had a list, bonded with them for 2 days, then picked the one that matched them best. As for clothes, I bought one of each gender for the hospital, bought a headband and bow (if girl), and then got some boy and girl stuff from yard sales ($1 an item). The stuff we didn't need, I gave to my daughter for her baby dolls, and I used the boy and neutral for my guy until I went out and got clothes. Also, many people brought clothes over knowing we waited to find out. Stay team green...you will NOT regret it!