Thread: Mastitis?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
ProudGingerMama
Registered Users

Mastitis?

My YDD is 15 months and has slowly been weaning for awhile now. She was only nursing once or twice a day for about a month or two and only on my left side for even longer. She just recently started getting her top teeth. (She's had her front bottom two since she was about a year old) anyway, she completely stopped nursing about a week and a half ago. I am having issues with feeling engorged but it has now moved to serious pain right under my arm pit. I think I may be developing mastitis but I am unsure. I figured since she has slowly been weaning herself for awhile that I wouldn't have any issues. I did have mastitis once with her when she was about 2 months old. Could I have it again?

Ginger mama of 2 gorgeous ginger babies (DD-4 and DD-15 months) Sent from my iPhone (which definitely thinks its smarter than me) using DS Forum