View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
IsabelsMama
Registered Users
Formerly: k***11
seller

Re: Experience with early bleeding leading to preterm labor later on?

Hi mamas, thanks for the replies! After much medical back-and-forth, we figured out that I do have a retroplacental clot (about the size of a bar of soap) between my placenta and the uterus. This has now caused bleeding for 2 weeks and 5 days, today. I have been on modified bedrest at home for 1 week and 5 days, and go back for another ultrasound on Monday to figure out if it is getting better, worse, etc. Any chance you think I get off bedrest, ever, before LO is born? The bleeding has not gotten better and I am passing clots (fairly big), but they said it has to come out, so I am just waiting until Monday to get the better sense of what is to come. Happy Thanksgiving!
BF'ing and pumping, CD'ing, babywearing, semi-crunchy, circ'ing, vax'ing, extended RF, non-cosleeping, married to DH for 8 yrs, WOHM (love my job but miss my kids during the day) mama to Isabel 12-24-07, Josiah 01-29-10 born at 32w, and missing my angel baby Abigaile Grace 11-26-12 born at 23w. My blog about our journey through this loss.
~1 Thess. 5:16-17~
IsabelsMama is online now   Reply With Quote