View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Gita
Registered Users
Formerly: MiamiBaby
seller

My Mood:
Re: 20% off special- embroidery (taking xmas orders NOW), amber, CD cream, and more!

EMBROIDERY

I recommend appliques for shirts and onesies, filled designs are fine for bibs, burp cloths, and towels. All shirts and onesies are finished with 'cover a stitch' material so nothing but softness touches the skin

Turn around time is approximately 3-4 weeks, contact me if you need something rushed, additional rush fee applies.

You can see all my designs here: https://www.facebook.com/GiftsByGita/photos_albums - I am constantly purchasing new designs and updating these photos. Please also feel free to request a specific design!

Prices for shirts and onesies varies from $18-28 depending on design. Adult shirts may be on the higher cost end due to higher price of blanks. remember to add $2.95 S&H
Also...discounts available for multiple purchases. If you purchase 2-3 items discount is 5%, if you purchase 4 or more items discount is 10% Discount applies to embroidered items only.

You can add a name or date to any of the embroidery designs for no additional cost. Combining 2 or more designs, adding a name and a phrase, or any additional requests beyond what is stated above will result in a price increase as it doubles or triples the amount of work per item.

baby
* white onesies sizes nb-24m I mostly use carters brand, but if you have a chunky baby I can get a rabbit skin brand onesie for you
*ls colored onesies - nb, 6m, 12m and 18m only, run large - colors availableink, raspberry, navy, light blue, royal, kelly, red, heather, brown, black - please confirm availability in size/color with me when ordering
*short sleeve organic cotton lap t - nb, 6m, 18m, in white, pink, natural, blue, and soft green
*short sleeve basic t - 6m, 12m, 18m, 24m - in colors only check with me for exact color you want, about 20 different colors available these do run small, order a size (or 2) up
*long sleeve t- shirts - 6m, 12m and 18m only, run small, order 1 size up- colors pink, raspberry, navy, light blue, royal, kelly, red, heather, brown.
*baby sleep gowns available, one size, in white, pink, and blue

Toddler & kids
girls puff sleeve (short or long sleeve) - sizes 12m, 18m, 2T-5t, 6, 8, 10, 12
girls ruffle top (ruffle on sleeves and bottom hem, both short and long sleeve)- sizes 12m, 18m, 2T-5t, 6,
boys short or long sleeve t - sizes 12m, 18m, 2T-5t, 6

Please check with me if you are looking for a colored shirt.
Short sleeve boy t-shirts in red, orange,yellow, green, and blue available in 12m-4t. Girls short sleeve ruffle shirt (ruffle on sleeve and hem) available in red, orange, yellow, purple, and pink 12m-5T, and youth 6, 8, & 10. Or may be able to get one locally.

New options: flutter sleeve T, long sleeve colored shirts & dresses, short sleeve dresses, doll shirts

White and colored shirts available for youth, teen, and adults. Contact me for size, color, and availability.

Other embroidered items
*bibs: $8-10 each (terry bibs, not waterproof)
*hand/kitchen towels: $8 each or 2 for $15 for stitched designs
*hand/kitchen towels: $10 each or 2 for $18 for applique designs
*paci clips (fabric, monogrammed) $8
*bib and burp cloths, prices in post 4 for individual and sets
A few designs

samples of my work:

Last edited by Gita; 07-27-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Gita is offline   Reply With Quote