Old 11-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
beckles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tons of Newborn Fitteds, plus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hac1224 View Post
First all items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home. I'm only ISO Paypal and maybe gift cards (try me). I'm also only shipping to the US for now. Please PM me with questions or interest.

Just ask if you need pics of inners on any.

Top 3 unknown (to me) WAHM with umbilical snap down
Middle 3 LaDiDa w/o snap down, Clover Hill Crafts w/snap down, Snuggles n' Sunshine/Mullberribush w/snap down
Bottom 3 Drybees Gone Natural Bamboo Stage 1, unknown WAHM thermal w/o snap down, Made with Love w/snap down
ALL NEWBORN IN VGUC WITH NO STAINS AND GREAT SNAPS AND ELASTIC.
$8ppd each except Drybees $10ppd (in like-new condition)

Muttaquin Newborns
VVGUC - no stains, but some of the inner colored velour may be slightly faded. Snaps and elastic are great.
$10ppd each

Top row - made by me newborns. First 2 are a tiny bit larger and don't have snap down. 3rd is very similar to the Mutts.
Bottom Row - Thirsties Fab Fitted converted to snaps by me, 2 Primm n' Proper Baby Converted to snaps by me
All in new or EUC.
$6ppd each

Bagshot Row Bamboo Snapless
First - Smaller Size w/fold over double soaker and extra oval lay-in soaker. One small wear-hole on casing on each side and a couple of tiny pin holes. Elastic is still tight and no stains $8ppd
Second - Regular size w/fold over double soaker Tiny pin hole on one wing. Elastic is great and no stains. $10ppd

I'll be adding more medium & OS fitteds over the next few days/weeks. If you think my prices are off, PM me with a REASONABLE offer. I will discount for multiple purchased.

I will take the top and bottom left and the bottom right newborn mutts. (The cityscape one, the robot one, and the little animal one) If you could PM me with your pp address I can send ASAP! Thank you!