hac1224
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nintendo DSi or 3DS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgirlohboyohno View Post
Gamestop prices for refurbished are online - and yeah - not that great of a deal - they offer a 1 yr warranty ($9) or 2 yr ($15) - but doesn't cover "physical" damage - so if the screen is cracked you are SOL

I ended up getting a DSi from Wal-Mart for $99 and $9 2 yr warranty that coverers EVERYTHING (I have used the wal-mart warranty before - super easy)...I might keep an eye out for a DSi XL for something cheaper than $129 ...but I am content with what I have right now...he is 5 after all, and we have a 3ds (older DD) that he can use if he REALLY needs to...she is great about sharing with the little kids.
Walmart had the DSi XLs for $99 on Thanksgiving night/Black Fiday. I was in line with a DSi I was planning to price match to Kmart for $94.99, and I realized the price on the DSi XL's that they had a stack of behind the counter. Of course, for only $5 more I couldn't pass up on the XL. So glad we found it because DS loves it! (Remember his was with his own money, so not for Christmas).