View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:08 AM   #254
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Amen! Welcome Mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebitofeverythingmama View Post
Long story short-ish.

I'm new here and haven't even made an intro yet.

Dh and I have been married 16 years. We got married when my oldest was 6 months (started dating 4 days before I had him) and hubby adopted him. I was on the pill fora long while. Then it took us 9 months to conceive our daughter. About a year after that hubby had a vasectomy. My daughter kept asking for more babies and The Lord (through a series of very interesting events) led us to seek out a reversal. He had it done and we were pregnant 2 months later. Baby #3, then baby #4, then baby #5's life ended in a very early miscarriage, then baby #6, then baby #7, then baby #8's life ended at 20 weeks due to a blood clotting disorder I never knew I had, now we are pregnant with babies #9 & 10. So we have 6 children living, 2 in heaven, and 2 coming (praying hard and taking heparin) in April. They are 16, 13, 8, 6, 4, almost 2.

It is a crazy life. I wouldn't trade it for the world and I have no regrets. We have left the timing up to God for 9 years now (baring a very brief time after our 20 week loss - VERY brief as I was pregnant after my 2nd cycle).

One big reason we are returning to cloth diapers is because of the twins and the cost of diapers are outrageous. We are also trying to stay out of debt and fix our home.

God has absolutely provided for our every need and most of our wants. We are careful with our finances and our goal is to raise children who know The Lord and serve Him faithfully.

He is here!!12/17/2012
IT'S A BOY!!!!!
christina2babyboys is offline   Reply With Quote