Old 11-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #22
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Vent: sleeping in crib!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oufelicia View Post
Is she interested in anything that plays music with lights? We got this toy from my sister-in-law that hangs on the side of the crib. When you push the button it has a calming blue light and you can choose if it plays music and/or cricket chirps and "night" sounds. It also has a monkey that swings back and forth and water that bubbles. My Ds loves staring at that thing and he is 8 weeks. We usually only have to push it a couple of times before he ends up passing out. He is EBF so he still wakes up every 2-3 hours, but at least he is in his crib. He is a noisy sleeper so we needed him out of our room so we could get some sleep, too! Swaddling didn't last long for us. He would just scream and try to bust out. Not sure if your little one is as interested in music and lights but its worth a try!
I might. She loves lookng at things
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a sweet little toddler girl and we welcomed DD2 in September 2012. If I'm not with my daughter, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote