View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #6
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lol yeah at that age you can't make them do anything they don't want to do.
Have you tried giving her peanut butter yet? She could dip things in PB, much healthier than ranch if she just needs to dip it in something. What about letting her put a few sprinkles (yes the candy ones!) on the veggies? Kids will eat weird things. :/ Give her a few (maybe about 10?) and let her put them on and maybe she might eat them then.

ETA: I usually had to bribe mine when they were little. Dd LOVES grapes (she's 2) and I have to give her a grape after every bite of something sometimes. Doesn't always work, but I would rather bribe her with fruit rather than junk to get her to eat some veggies. This week she is apparently a carnivore and ONLY eating meat, no veggies in the last 4/5 days. I pick my battles.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm

Last edited by myclanof6; 11-25-2012 at 01:28 PM.
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote