Old 11-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #88
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nov Chat - Aug '11 babies

did everyone survive Turkey Dinner?

anyone do Black Friday shopping?

kids and I went to my parents for thanksgiving, and it was delicious and lots of fun together as my bro and sis were both there. First time we've all been together since my sister's wedding...6 years ago!

did a little bit of black friday shopping, like spent less than 40 bucks and returned about 15 bucks already. lol, money is super tight this year, so we are keeping it super simple. the kids bought wayne some darts for the nerf guns we have, sydney is getting over the shoe roller skates and a dora mermaid from a thrift store, found some avengers socks for elijah (he just likes superheros, has not actually seen a hero movie), and not sure what to get kezia yet. The grandparents always get them so much, so I try not to feel too bad about the presents. hmm, maybe some cute stuffed somethign for kezia, she is starting to like walking around and hugging sydney's toys and baby dolls.

anywho, off to do a few more returns and a little bit of shopping.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote