View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Silly Willy Manilly - OBV AI2 Diapers - DIAPER & SHIPPING SALE!

FREE SHIPPING SALE!

Diaper Bundle deals on 2 or 3 diapers are now available! Buy at 2 regular priced diapers for $57 and buy 3 regular priced diapers for $86

Hello, thanks for coming and checking out my store! My name is Becky and I've been working on my diapers for 4 years now. I am a mama of 4 kiddos, I homeschool my oldest, am a pastor's wife, and love cooking real traditional foods for my family. So obviously I'm busy with my family, but seem to find time to sew now and then.

See some of my reviews in post #2

Instock Items in Post #3

Silly Willy Manilly diapers are sized (newborn/small, medium, and large) organic bamboo velour all-in-two diapers. They are made of an outer layer of waterproof PUL, organic bamboo fleece core, and an inner layer of organic bamboo velour. Each diaper comes with a snap in serged soaker made up of a total of 6 layer bamboo fleece and one top layer of bamboo velour. *nb/small diapers come with 4 layer bamboo fleece & top layer bamboo velour insert.

Sizing is as follows:
(*Please note* Fit varies by child and weight ranges are approximate and not exact.)
  • Newborn/Small - birth (approx. 7lbs) - 15lbs
  • Medium - 15lbs - 22lbs
  • Large - 20lbs - 35lbs

Diapers are $30 each

8.5 x 8.5" Organic bamboo velour cloth wipes are $10.25/6 pack

Diaper Doublers:
Add more absorbency for trips out of the house, nap time, and bed time. Each doubler is made of 3 layers organic bamboo fleece and 1 top layer of organic bamboo velour.
$3.00 each, or $1.50 if purchased with a diaper.
Additional Inserts:
Each flap is made of 3 layers of organic bamboo fleece, and the top flap is topped with a layer of organic bamboo velour. (newborn/small inserts are made of 2 layers bamboo fleece for each flap, and the top flap is topped with bamboo velour).
$5.50 each.

First Class Shipping (up to 2 diapers) $2.99; add $1 for a second item, Priority Shipping $5.99; add $1.50 for each additional item.
Canadian mamas please add $2 to shipping rates, and allow extra delivery time.

Please contact me via PM or reply to this thread with any questions or interest.

Instock items also in Post #3

Here is my last tester thread so you can see comments from other mamas.

Find me on Facebook

Thanks for looking!

**All bamboo fabrics used in Silly Willy Manilly products are viscose from bamboo fiber and are Oeko-Tex certified**

Last edited by MommyMarshall; 07-03-2013 at 07:03 PM.
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote