View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Silly Willy Manilly - OBV AI2 Diapers - FREE SHIPPING SALE!

Some reviews I've received:

"Silly Willy Manilly diapers have everything you want in a cloth diaper. They are super absorbent even when used overnight. They are also well made with your baby’s comfort in mind. They have a nice trim fit which is very important to me since I have a chunky baby (other cloth diapers I tried made it impossible for my daughter to fit in her clothes because they were so bulky). Also, the snaps are hidden, so there are no circle imprints on your baby’s tummy. I have tried many different styles and brands of cloth and these are my absolute favorite! The price is also very competitive for this type of handmade cloth diaper!"

"Fits great with lots of room to grow into. It's beautifully made. So far no blow outs with it. I really really like the diaper."

"So far today my LO has had 2 huge blowouts that have stayed contained in your awesome diapers. I am so impressed with the craftmanship of your work!! I am so digg'n your diapers, very impressive!"

"Silly Willy Manilly Diapers will change everything you once thought about cloth diapering. Do you think cloth diapering is "too much work" and "don't work as well as disposable?" I did....and I was so wrong!! These quality cloth beauties fit wonderfully and grow with your child...so much so that I much preferred these over disposable!! The snaps are adjustable and easy...the bamboo material is super soft and incredibly absorbent...they wash up wonderfully in your machine saving you time, money and trips to the store!! The craftsmanship in Silly Willy Manilly Diapers is second to none and I love that I bought something lovingly hand made with care and attention to detail. I purchased 14 size small diapers that worked from newborn to 4.5 months. I wish I would have done this with my first child as well....don't make the same mistake in waiting to make a choice that feels great for both you and your baby's little bum!!"
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote