Re: Baby-proofing advice needed
I consider myself relatively laid-back about safety but we:
- covered up the outlets (absolutely necessary for us, they held magnetic attraction for her)
- put up a stair gate at the top of the stairs, and then added one at the bottom of the stairs when she wanted to climb them
- bolted a big bookcase to the wall
- cabinet lock for the under-the-sink cabinet
- bathroom door closed (she hadn't realised there was water in the toilet before she started walking...)
Even then she still finds ways to get into mischief.