OneFishTwoFish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help! Wooden train sets comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danner View Post
We love our Nilo table! I've been waiting for Nilo to come out with the hammer & nails set that fit the peg holes - they say February now. I know William will go crazy for it.

We have mostly Brio, with some Nuchi and the Thomas Cookie factory (mostly plastic) thrown in. The cookie factory really captures my daughter's imagination with its little egg and butter cargo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyZ of 2 View Post
I second the Nilo table! We love it! Those little peg holes can hold the Nilo Jax, too, and make the train tracks extend over the edge of the table which my kids love. We also bought the Theasel to go with it (combo easel, puppet theater, felt board and marker board that's also magnetic) that gets a lot of use. As far as trains and track, we have Thomas, Brio, M&D, Imaginarium, Circo, ERTL Hometown Roadway and Ikea. There's really no preference that I can tell with the kids. They really like the ERTL realistic buildings like the McDonalds and Texaco station, but they are so hard to come by these days.
YAY! Thanks for the opinions ladies! I wasn't prepared to spend so much on a table, but DH loved it compared to other tables and he liked the idea of supporting a small business in the process.

Saw the theasel online, but they're sold out for now! Boo!