View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
mom2corag
Registered Users
seller
seller

Knit woolies, All Sizes and Genders; LOW PRICES AND FREEBIES!

See freebies at the bottom of the listing; one ffs item per item purchased!

Boyish knit wool:

worn once and I remembered that I don't care for this base. longies on mosaic moon maclir on mmw. measurements waist 15.5", hips 19", rise (including waistband) 17", inseam (not including gusset) 8". Also have a matching ky baby earflap hat. $30ppd
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Medium longies on Lollytree Earth's Willow on CSF. Fit perfectly on my 6-12 month clothing guy, he's just gotten quite wiggly and I just finished some longies with elastic waist to replace his drawstring ones. Worn regularly over the past two months, but still in great condition; no felting. $30ppd.
inseam 7", rise 16", hips 20"
[IMG][/IMG]

Medium shorties on WSK "Partly Cloudy" on BFL. Worn regularly over the summer by my guy, but still in great condition. inseam 2", rise 15", waist 20", hips 21" $18ppd
[IMG][/IMG]

Longies on 3 ply purewool "Hanakai" colorway. Worn a few times, but not our favorite pair. Inseam 7", rise 17", waist 19", hips 22" $20ppd
[IMG][/IMG]

Small longies on DH "Berry Cobbler" on merino. Perfectly gender neutral. These do felt and pill pretty easily, but they are soft and thick! Also includes a matching hat. Worn by us and slightly felted. We love these, but they've just gotten too short! $20ppd
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Girly items:
Cute skirty on mystery wool - I don't recall the colorway, base, or dyer, although the yarn is fairly sturdy and doesn't pill too easily.
Worn frequently by my dd, some slight felting in the wet zone, but super cute! Freshly washed and lanolinized. $20ppd w 16 h 18.5 r 20
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Brand new, size 3T longies on 3 ply purewool. I made these for DD right before she started using the potty, so she never wore them. These were early in my adventures in knitting in the round, so the stitches are twisted... but still fully functional and cute! $20ppd
inseam 12", rise 19", hips 24"
[IMG][/IMG]

Brand new, hot off the needles size 3T jungle gym overalls on Dashing Dach's Cupcake on Stallion with brown trim and cute heart shaped pocket per my little girl's request. I painstakingly knit these for C over the Thanksgiving weekend, presented them with full fanfare only for her to tell me that she didn't want pants, she wanted a twirly skirt. What's a mama to do? Buy them quick before it's too painful and so that I can fund some yarn to make her some skirted overalls. $60ppd.
I will include the above longies with these overalls for only $5 additional!
inseam 12", hips 24", length waistband to cuff 21"
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by mom2corag; 02-13-2013 at 12:11 PM.
mom2corag is offline   Reply With Quote