View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #12
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

Re: The official "it's a" thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
Not sure, honestly. Just a gut feeling I've had since the beginning. Skull theory says boy. Nub theory (angle of the dangle) says boy. Heartrate says boy (to me). Though the pregnancy is a little different, something just tells me boy.

I will say, though, it COULD be that I just don't want to go through gender disappointment. This is our last, so if it's a boy, I won't ever get my girl. I have an unreal desire to raise a girl, so I do not want to deal with gender disappointment. If I tell myself now that it is a boy, maybe it won't be so hard when I actually hear "it's a boy" at the ultrasound, lol.
I am in EXACTLY the same boat as you. I depserately want to experience raising a daughter and it is hard not to feel bad if it turns out to be a boy. No matter how much you know you are still going to love your baby either way it is hard not to feel guilty.