Old 11-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #19
strongwoman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help! LO won't take a bottle :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by desibob View Post
How old was you LO when you introduced the sippy cup? My son is completely against taking a bottle. I'm thinking of trying a sippy cup eventually, but he's barely 8 weeks old. We've tried everything too. I just need one night a week of good sleep, so we're hoping dad can feed him during the night so that we can make this happen. I haven't sleep more than 2 hours at a time in 8 weeks. When I'm out and the baby gets crazy, husband looks like he was hit by a tornado.
Lol, I know what you mean about the hubby! Our ds3 who is now 3 months was taking the bottle for awhile and then he stopped. My DH didn't know what to do when I left for a few hours a week ago and just got frustrated last night when I wanted him to bottle feed since I was sick. I think I will try the sippy cup. Oh, and we think he's teething so that is another factor!

ETA: DS3 FINALLY took the Tommee Tippee this evening! The dude is HUNGRY! So glad something finally works again. I had to make my husband stick to feeding him and not have him hand the babe back to me. I hope this keeps going

Last edited by strongwoman; 12-04-2012 at 09:53 PM.
strongwoman is offline   Reply With Quote