View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #361
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: November Chicken Chat Thread~~~Join in!~~~

Thanks Liz! Stupid me, I'm still crying. It's so darg hard this time of year. $ $ $ And I dispise the stuff. Why the heck did we even start the money spent show-off thing. It's really the thought. Am I so nieve that I'm the only person on earth that believes this.

Honest to God, I'd have been happy with a shovel and a spot to plant as a child. Nowa days I have dreams sure, but when Ray asks what I really want I always reply with something we as a family needs. This year I asked if we could put the money he was gonna sneak off and get something for me with and save it towards a freezer. he despises that, lol. He knows I'm not interested in jewelery and purses, but just wants to get something for "me". Sure I'd love some riding boots, but why spend $100 when that could feed us for a long time. I can get a pair of boots on a lucky day at the thrift store, lol. Drives him nuts. I'm just too simple sometimes. Now I prob sound like a major dork!

This boy would have been happy with socks, lol.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote