ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiki View Post
hmm not sure how that happened, got credit for a daily goal for 60sb putting me over goal, not even trying today, so that credited for today, even though I did it a few days ago. Lately those haven't been crediting right away either. Not sure why that counted towards goal, but those inbox ones don't?
was it credit for a daily survey? If it was, I got credit for one too. I wish they would have put the date it was completed. I usually take screen shots when they don't credit. That way I can make sure not to send a ticket in for it after the 4-6 weeks passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingkristin View Post
Wow. That's impressive. I was just coming to brag about making my daily goal of 80!! Lol. Did a few surveys I didn't qualify for so I got 1-2 points for those but I said ... Ok. Gonna do one last one for the night. Well score. It's like the first survey I've actually ever really qualified for. Got 88 points. Excited!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Thats great!! Thats how it was for me when I first started doing sb's too. It seems the more surveys you qualify for the more surveys you'll get offered, so keep trying!!
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote