View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #30
ArmyWifeBethany
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudleypippen
I know you've heard a lot of supportive responses, but I wanted to add mine in too! What's most important at the end of the day is a healthy, emotionally and physically, mama and baby. What route to get there isn't important and shouldn't matter to anyone. I've been at beautiful births of all types and my hope for you is that all future births will be just that. It sounds like you have some birth trauma (and who wouldn't from that experience?!?!) and I really commend you for working through some of this stuff before your next pregnancy. Best wishes to you mama!
You're such a sweet mama! Thank you for your kind words. I do think I went through some serious birth trauma, which my family has kind of shrugged off and belittled since they think I should just be happy that she's healthy. I AM very happy that she's healthy and thriving, but my birth experience was everything I didn't want it to be, and that's hard to just "get over." It's been a year, and I rarely think about it, but it's still very very real to me. I still remember everything like it was yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum