Old 12-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Here's why I'll never order from Cotton Babies again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs View Post
I totally understand, respect, and agree with your conclusion. And would likely make that conclusion myself. I spend the bulk of my cd money at small companies like hers for those exact reasons. Prob 80% of my cd money goes thru these small companies.

At the same time, I think that public bashing of companies on forums like this should be reserved for extreme situations - like not issuing a refund, holding money and not sending products, severe back orders without communication and the holding of funds. Negative feedback on places like these has serious ramifications for companies. And things like not saying "thanks" is really not a reason, IMO, to bash a company publicly.

It is, however, a perfect reason to make a personal decision not to support that company ever again and, instead, re-route your money to more friendly and grateful mama run business.
I completely agree with this. While a thanks would have been nice I don't see the need to publicly bash the company. There could have been a number of reasons the thanks was left off.

For the record I have had nothing but great CS from Cotton babies.