View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #7
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Here's why I'll never order from Cotton Babies again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs View Post
I totally understand, respect, and agree with your conclusion. And would likely make that conclusion myself. I spend the bulk of my cd money at small companies like hers for those exact reasons. Prob 80% of my cd money goes thru these small companies.

At the same time, I think that public bashing of companies on forums like this should be reserved for extreme situations - like not issuing a refund, holding money and not sending products, severe back orders without communication and the holding of funds. Negative feedback on places like these has serious ramifications for companies. And things like not saying "thanks" is really not a reason, IMO, to bash a company publicly.

It is, however, a perfect reason to make a personal decision not to support that company ever again and, instead, re-route your money to more friendly and grateful mama run business.
This was well written.

OP, I can absolutely understand the frustration of them not even bothering to say thank you. What they did was a mistake, and you were so gracious enough to correct the situation in an honest way and gave of your time/energy to make it right without being asked too. I'm sure a lot of people would be tempted or would actually keep it and not say anything. Kudos to you ~ you did a wonderful thing. With not even a mention of a thanks, I'd probably feel the same way. Its hard to not get an acknowledgement of a good deed done.

I gotta agree with others though, and say this probably wasn't worth bashing cottonbabies for. I have ordered from cottonbabies countless times for years now and have always gotten excellent personal customer service, even with products that I thought weren't what I was expecting, they were replaced quickly and without question. I will continue to order from them. I know cottonbabies reps are also on this message board, and will probably read this.

Last edited by mariamommy; 12-05-2012 at 01:27 PM.
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote