Re: Baby-proofing advice needed
This is pretty much what we do too. Along with
Originally Posted by jam's mum
I consider myself relatively laid-back about safety but we:
- covered up the outlets (absolutely necessary for us, they held magnetic attraction for her)
- put up a stair gate at the top of the stairs, and then added one at the bottom of the stairs when she wanted to climb them
- bolted a big bookcase to the wall
- cabinet lock for the under-the-sink cabinet
- bathroom door closed (she hadn't realised there was water in the toilet before she started walking...)
Even then she still finds ways to get into mischief.
~lock on the drawer that held all the sharp knives.
wife and mom
~If you see a bunch of types I am probably NAK on my tablet in the middle of the night. Please excuse them.