Re: Here's why I'll never order from Cotton Babies again
When posts get plentiful, details get mashed up kind of like that telephone game. So to clarify.
1. I am the person who created this post.
2. My experience with the CSR was not during Black Friday, it was yesterday.
3. It wasn't an auto-responder, it was a real person. To post the person's direct email wouldn't have been appropriate, but given the language, it was a real reply. (I once wrote scripts for call centers)
4. I wasn't looking for excessive gratitude. Just a simple hey thanks for letting us know. The way that a smaller Mom owned shop would likely have done. That's it. That was my whole point.
5. My purpose in posting this was to let other moms know who care issues like that. I do. If I read such a post from someone else, I would choose not to buy from them. That's just my opinion.
6. This is a diaper discussion forum.