View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #32
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O what movie/show are you excited to watch with your child when they're old eno

The sound track from The Last Unicorn was the only music Tharen would tolerate as a baby (he apparently hates music, he only liked that and Buddhist chanting). He has always loved The Last Unicorn and I was thrilled to meet Mr. Beagle a couple of years ago at a convention. When my boys were little I couldn't wait to introduce The Last Unicorn, Labyrinth, The Never Ending Story, Princess Bride, The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe (the animated version and the BBC version) and the animated version of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. They have enjoyed all of them so it has been great for me. Kearnan was a toddler when Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone came out and I admit I allowed him to watch it (when it came for rental, not in theaters). He has been obsessed since the beginning. He has seen every single one as soon as it was out for rental and 4 was the first movie he saw in a real theater. I think it was the first movie Tharen saw in a theater as well. I've enjoyed sharing that series with them. We read the books sooooo many times.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote