View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #6
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Opinions on Best Bottom Diapers?

I have them a really like them- the hemp insert is super soft and very trim- but holds my heavy wetting 18 mth old just fine for daytime and naps ( we use something else for nights) ...I like all the cute prints and have had no issues with delamination of my covers- washing normal and either line drying or tossing them in the dryer. They fit my long and lean son great...but would probably need the extra waist extenders if you have a chubby baby. Overall I think they are a good diaper to try...I am glad I finally gave them a try after sitting on the fence about them for so long. :-)

Oh my son is almost 25 lbs and is 33.75" tall and he is on the middle snap rise setting- with one set of rise snaps to go and is on the middle waist setting with one set of snaps exposed in the middle (if that helps any) We use the size large inserts, although the medium size can work if needed in a pinch.
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 8 kids and YES we would love to have more! Expecting baby #9- EDD Oct 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is online now   Reply With Quote