View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need some suggestions - we are leaking at almost every change

Sometimes the diapers may seem to fit everyone but they rise is getting low -- eg they fit fine when you put them on but then they start to sag -- this is usually discovered by poop leaks though.

Hemp is thin and absorbent but doesn't absorb any quicker than bamboo, microfiber would probably work better.

I would say if you don't want to change more often maybe start thinking about the potty. If they pee too much for a diaper than it should be going into a pot, at least in my opinion. Maybe your older children can help with changes...

I have also read that you are not suppose to use the sanitary cycle on PUL and Elastic. You could be wearing down the diapers...

If you have stink issues it could be that your inserts don't have the absorbency or the stay dry of the pockets are repelling. Battling your stink issues might be the best first step.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Curious of my Newborn Stash? Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast and here and here.
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote