View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #8
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sharing your food with the kids

I almost always feed them lunch and breakfast before I eat or my food is cold and has to wait anyway because I'm too busy helping them to eat it. They always want some of what I have if it is different than theirs.

We are like you. I don't usually share, my husband usually does. Though, he is starting not to. I won't share with my kids because I have 5 small kids (6, but one is only 7wks). If I share with one, they all want some. Then, I end up with nothing left. This is what my husband is learning too.

The other reason I am extra strict about it now is because our family is very prone to strep throat in the last couple of years. I always seem to get it with the kids. So, I try to avoid sharing germs as much as possible, especially during the winter, but we get it in the summer too so even then.

ETA - We eat dinner as a family most nights. If I feed the kids separate from us, we eat after they go to bed so we can eat in peace. It's like our date night.

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 12-06-2012 at 10:11 AM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote