View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #61
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Here's why I'll never order from Cotton Babies again

I can understand feeling a little miffed by not getting a "Thanks" from CB, but I don't think I would have sent them that email. I may have sent something along the lines of being a little disappointed at not even receiving a "Thank you" so they can use the situation to improve their CS, but that email was a little too angry and blew the situation out of proportion. You asked how to send them back, they told you how. Yes, it would have been better for them to say thank you, but I don't think they did anything that horrible.

That said, I have had nothing but amazing customer service with them. Maybe that biases me towards them. They have stood by their warranty and have sent out replacements without me even having to send the bad item back. They have free shipping on all orders and offer their seconds up for sale - most of which are you can't even tell are seconds. My CB seconds have been better quality than many first quality items from other stores/brands. I think they do strive to have great quality and great customer service. I'm so sorry that you didn't get that from them.

Some of the smaller shops that have been listed here as favorites for their awesome CS have actually been negative for me. I have moved on from shopping from them just like the OP has decided not to shop at CB anymore. We are all entitled to our opinions on stores, since we all can have different experiences with them. Unfortunately, I don't think a store can please everyone every time. We are all human and make mistakes.

OP, CB does like to try to make things right with their customers, so I hope you get an apology from them since you feel like they didn't appreciate your helping them out.