View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #117
disneylindsay
Registered Users
seller

Re: STASH PICTURES!! Whose stash would you like to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoreta View Post
I bought a white one a long time ago that only had 5 shelves, 3 of which were moveable and the shelf got destroyed, I saved the shelves for a rainy day, could NOT find them...bought another bookshelf and had my dipes on it but knew I needed to find those shelves and they were in our storage room so I brought them up and put them in there.

I do know ikea has a bookshelf that comes with 5 shelves for like $25, you can buy additional shelves for it too! I have the ikea one in the living room and I LOVE it, I didn't buy extra shelves though. When I go back there I will buy more because the ikea one would actually be better for diapers since it isn't as deep as this one.
You have a gorgeous stash!! All of these amazing pictures make me dream of space like that!! I have been trying to upload mine, but am having trouble, some security error is what I am getting all the time. After these last ones I might just not post, as it is not pretty but it is functional, lol!