Re: Big Mama's December Support Thread

Your name Rachel
Starting Weight 188
Current Weight 188??
Short-Term Goal 175 by 6 week check up
Long-Term Goal 145 by????
Weight Lost to Date 0
Weight Loss Plan- eat right and exercise

Hey guys, glad to see some of you are still around! I had little one this week and am ready to start tackling this weight. I did well, I am not sure of my final weight, but 2 weeks ago I was 198, so I am guessing I go to 200 with this pregnancy. Which if we go back in records, I was 248 with the last pregnancy. So needless to say, this pregnancy was so much better the last few months than I have ever experienced. I had never been below or at 200 before at the end of the other 5. I am confident that is why I felt so great. I fear how I will do with losing weight this round, I am awful hungry already, craving sweets/breads when I never did while preggo?
My scale broke, so I will hopefully get one the next week or so. Oh and I started the pregnancy at 176, was down to 166 this time last yr, but put on about 10lbs over the winter last yr and held stead at that gain for months till pregnancy was full blown.....

FOr those not familiar with me, I used to be on here, so yes I have lost big weight, though not in that criteria as before, I still feel I need to be here. :smile:
Can't forget my 6 lil blessings!!!
ctj101502 is offline   Reply With Quote