View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:18 AM   #3
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Country Save Users

I got mine from Amazon. I got WAY too much of it and I am still trying to use it all (recently switched to soap nuts and left the last bit of CS for family that comes to visit and gets freaked out by soap nuts). My son is 4 years old and was PT at 21 months.

I loved CS and couldn't say enough good things about it until I took a month long vacation (to see family) when DS was 9/10 months old. That trip I used CS to wash his diapers and when we got back we HAD to go into spoosies for 1.5 months to get rid of issues we had with the diapers. The Ph was WAY off and he would scream everytime he went pee. Poor guy! I ended up going to Tide to get it clean so he didn't have this issue, per the recommendations on here.

I plan on using the soap nuts for this baby. They have done great with our laundry and they are compostable! So I see no flaws with them. Best of all, I can pack all we will need if we go out to the west coast for a month again, in a small space! However I have yet to use SN in a diaper situation so I can't vouch for them directly.

Good luck in your search!