Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #4933
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Well we are in a cycle of overtired & can't sleep. Caden was restless from 11-12 last night. Then he really woke up at 12 we both tried to get him back to sleep, let him watch some tv, let him scream his head off... In the end I brought him to bed with me & let him watch tv until he fell asleep at around 1:30. I didn't get to sleep until 2 & then he woke up at 5am.

Not good. He has been cranky all morning & DH too. They just went for a drive for coffee & donuts in hopes that Caden falls asleep...

We really need to break this cycle. Any ideas? I'm tempted to turn his crib into a toddler bed & see what that does. I'm at a loss- don't know what to do anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I'm sorry mama. Have you talked to his pedi? Ask about melatonin. I know a lot of mom's who use it to get their kids on track when they don't ever sleep and then after they've got it sorted out slowly stop giving it to them. And by then hopefully their systems will be adjusted.

Other than that, I'm not really sure. Rylee has been a good sleeper for the most part.

I hope he falls asleep while they're out. Hugs!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote