View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #10
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 12/7-12/21

Okay mama's I have a situation I want to run by all of you! Friday 12/7 I got to work and was fine then all of a sudden I was overcome with lightheaded dizziness...checked my Bloodsugar, blood pressure and all were okay...I then proceded to vomit but didn't have a quesy feeling or anything like a bug...Went home from work took a FRER not FMU of course and got a faint faint positive...my HCG on Wed 12/5 was 6 down from a previous 27 on 11/21...so here is my issue.... I has some light bleeding AF kind on 12/5 and 12/6 and then spotting on 12/7. Do you think my HCG is still being picked up that low on the FRER or do you think I could be Preggers and should retest? My Midwife thought it could still be from the previous loss but thougth maybe it should be out of my system by now... I haven't retested but have been tempted too because don't want to waist a FRER on a BFN! KWIM
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote