View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Made of Fleece
Registered Users
Formerly: cidcatrichards
seller

Does this seem normal or should I get my child checked out?

I don't know WHAT is going on my toddler, but as SOON as she turned 2, it's been constant drama and tantrums. We didn't make it to a play date last week because she spent 45 minutes rolling on the sidewalk outside our midwife aptmt because I couldn't carry her. I eventually hauled her the 10 yards to the car caveman style. We missed her friend's b-day party because she wouldn't nap the entire day. I missed a brunch date today because she decided last night at 2:30am that she didn't want to sleep anymore, or eat, or play, or anything except cry until 6am. She'll tantrum about ANYthing, an itchy or "big" diaper but refuses to change it, if I write the letter "m" in the wrong place or color her picture with the wrong color... and especially about things that I can't provide, like defying the laws of physics with her toys or about not having the one and ONLY item of food I didn't pack in our picnic lunch. I'm at my wit's end. I've always thought she was particularly high need, clingy, and slightly OCD, but is this normal?