View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller

Re: What was your favorite childhood holiday tradition and do you still do it?

We used to put our Christmas tree up Thanksgiving night, which I do with my kids. They love putting the tree up on Thanksgiving and then decorating it and the house the next day.

We made homemade sugar cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. This is one I'm struggling with. We still try to do it but our Christmas Eve is usually packed so I'm having a hard time figuring out how to fit cookies in with church, dinner, and presents at my parents. I used to do it before bed, but we get home so late the kids need to go straight to bed after opening their pajamas.

And of course the Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve as our gift. My 4yo already remembers this one and is asking about it already this year.

One of the many things I do now, that I'm hoping my kids will continue with their kids, is a new special ornament each year. They each get an ornament representing something big for them that year. We've been doing this for 4 years, and between the three kids our tree is almost full of just special ornaments.
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote