View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

How many people actually prefer OS?

I know there was a thread recently about whether you actually use them birth to potty, but I am just wondering how much of the market really prefers OS to sized because there are so few commercial brands that offer sized diapers.

If you have any particular preferences you almost always have to find a WAHM who will do a custom if you want it in a sized diaper.

What are your experiences with this?

For those who use a newborn and OS system, why do you prefer that over a two sized system (like AMP/Apple Cheeks)?

Has anyone else noticed this? There are so many thread saying, "What diaper has this this and this that's sized?", and the answer is always, "Such and such WAHM can make that for you. Commercial Brand has all those things, but it's one size."

Is there a brand you use for other reasons that is OS, but you would really prefer those features in a sized system?
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote