View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
MotoMommaNH
Registered Users
seller
seller

Question Toddler Alarm Clock?

Who out there has used one successfully or not?

Suddenly my 27 month old sleeper of 12 hour nights is waking at 4-430am regularly.
He goes to bed every night around 7ish and typically has a nap at daycare that is 1-2 hours. He used to wake up at 6 am which was perfect!

Nothing has changed recently...a few months ago he started in his big boy bed ( a twin) and he's always had a gate across his door to his room to prevent him roaming the house at night/early morning. I've tried everything from getting him to bed earlier or keeping him up later. Even days where he skips a nap by choice he still goes to bed and wakes up the next morning between 4-430am. He does the same thing every morning, he goes to his gate and bangs it and yells "MOOOOOOMMYY" or "DAAADDDYYYYY" until we get up and let him sit on the couch and eat his breakfast/watch a show.

A friend on Facebook linked me to this Goodnite Lite for Toddlers. The idea is it's a light that looks like a moon at night and you set it to turn to a sun in order to let your toddler know it's time to get up. I have a hard time seeing my DS respond to this but who knows. Can you share your advice for my situation? I'm desperate at this point and want my good sleeping little boy back!!!

TIA ladies!