View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
barnone
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Please recommend a convertible for a pick up truck

I need some help for a friend of mine. She just bought the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 for her 10 month old. The description at the store said it could RF, but everything I've seen says it's only FF. She drives a 95 Chevy S-10 and needs to put the carseat in the front seat (I'm not even sure this is allowed- I guess if there is no airbag, or it's off?). And the carseat will also be going in a Toyota Tacoma in the back seat. She also doesn't have a lot of money to spend unfortunately. As I mentioned, her DD is 10 mos and weighs about 20 lbs.

Can anyone recommend a carseat that would be good for her situation? Obviously, it has to be RF. That was my first concern when she posted the pic of her 10 month in his new seat. She thought the Nautilus could RF, but I guess not. Please help! There are SO many seats and I just don't have the time to do all the research needed. My 10 month old is going to be in a Britax Marathon, which I love- but I don't think she has that kind of money to spend.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mama to Katelyn 9/14/07 and Haleigh 2/1/12

ISO New BGEs or GroVia AIOs
ISO Turkish Delight, Zara Blossom/Ash/Cloud, Kokadi Stars, Oscha Linen Grad, Starry Night, Knots, Roses, Gira Love
barnone is offline   Reply With Quote