View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #16
somo_chickenlady
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Question for those who have had a Mirena placed

Thank you ladies so much! I called my doctor last night, and she said that it can be normal but to give it to midday today and if it wasn't better to come in. Since I was in pain last night I was unable to sleep, but at 4am I was exhausted enough and I slept until 10:30 this morning. My pain is MUCH better today, still slight cramping and some pinches if I bend over just right, but nothing like last night. I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea constantly (it helps with my menstrual cramps, and seemed to help me be able to sleep last night) and been keeping myself doped up on Aleve and ibuprofen. Hopefully by tomorrow I won't be cramping anymore.

It sucks, b/c today is my birthday and I get to sit here in pain, but I get to veg out and have DH and DS dote on me. Thanks again ladies, I appreciate it!!

After 12 years of TTC #2, multiple miscarriages, failed infertility treatments, and two failed (not on our end) attempts at becoming foster/adopt parents in two states...we gave up. I stick around for the awesome conversation.

Last edited by somo_chickenlady; 12-13-2012 at 10:34 AM.
somo_chickenlady is offline   Reply With Quote