Old 12-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #4
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Favorite Raw Recipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel j View Post

I do really like guacomole and chocolate avocado pudding as well as banana "ice cream".
I've been wanting to try the chocolate avocado pudding. Waiting for avocados to go on sale to make. I have always loved avocados. I tried some avocado frosting- lemon and it was just off to me. Been wanting to try the chocolate version of the frosting but haven't had a reason to make a cake.

If you like strawberries put a handful (fresh or frozen) in the processor with your bananas for ice cream- makes it even better.

OP if your not familiar with banana ice cream you just slice a banana (or 2), freeze it then process in a food processor for a few minutes. It takes a few minutes but it does get to the texture of ice cream. Its great 1 ingred ice cream unless you add strawberries like we do, then its 2 ingred. And check out some of these http://www.jointhereboot.com/recipes/ They are not all raw but most are. Look under their plans there are some recipes there that aren't int the recipe section like baked zuc and tomatoes. We like that one a lot. DH doesn't like zuc so I use port mushrooms in place of half the zuc.

Last edited by jbug_4; 12-14-2012 at 05:27 AM.
jbug_4 is offline   Reply With Quote