View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
tootsy_toes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My baby girl is growing so fast! She's almost outgrown all of her newborn wool. I am going to be listing lots of wool and diapers over the next few days. I have shirts to go with most of these that I will include for $1 each, if you are interested. All my prices include shipping with DC. If my prices are off, please let me know, or make an offer. I ship on Tuesday and Thursday, unless you need something sooner, just let me know. Please PM with interest. My ISO's right now are GMD reds, and sized Medium Loveybums covers. Thanks for looking.

I wash all my wool in Unscented Euclan and lanolize with Lansinoh. Most of these have only been worn a few times by us. I bought a LOT of wool when I found out I was having a girl. All measurements are with the wool unstretched using a soft tape measure

TAKE $5 off EACH WOOLIE THIS WEEKEND FEB 9, 10, 11.

1. Jungle Chic on Bulky Gaia Longies - So soft! The colorway is magenta, yellow, turquoise, orange, brown. These are in excellent used condition.
R-13, H-14, I-5 $35ppd.

SOLD 2. Flower Drawstring Longies by Shy Voilet on Bulky Gaia- Love this yarn base! Super duper soft. Excellent used condition. Pink, green, brown. (I have several cut off onesies that make this a complete outfit, sized 3 months).
R-13, H-14, I-5 $35ppd

3. Pink and Yellow Ruffle Longies and hat by Victoria of Tiny Trousers using Vision Merino Worsted Wool in the Happiness Colorway from a Time to Dye. The mama I bought these from never used them and My DD has worn them 1 time. So cute and girly! $35 ppd

SOLD 4. Cherry Blossom Longies from handspun yarn by Bitty Butts on Etsy-Pink, Ivory, brown handspun yarn with Tessa Ann Cherry Blossom buttons and ribbons at the ruffled cuffs. I bought these new and DD wore them 1 time. Excellent used condition.
R-13, H-14, I-5 $35ppd.

6. Dark pink, light brown, and green Longies-Great condition no holes, no stains, a little pilly. Asking $20 ppd.
6. Pink and Mint Green Longies- I don't know much about these, but they are cute! Excellent used condition, but just a little pilly. $20 ppd.

Shirts-$1 each with purchase of a woolie. Uness noted these have no issues, they are all used and should not be expected to be perfect or as new.

Pink with red and yellow flowers onesie- small wonders 0-3 mon. fits like NB
Pink with red and orange flowers onesie- Old Navy 0-3 mon. fits like NB
Thank Heaven for Little Girls-Small Wonders fits like NB

Size 6 monthscap sleeved onesie with pink, yellow, green butterflies

Christ following wife to Andy , and Mama to N-bug ; J-bean ; and lady-K .

Blessed every day!

Last edited by tootsy_toes; 02-09-2013 at 01:29 AM.
tootsy_toes is offline   Reply With Quote