View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Breaking the news

I feel your pain. I want so hard to tell everyone that I'm having a miracle baby! But because it was unplanned, and we are not currently financially stable, people can be cruel. We meant to wait another year after I graduated college. We have 4 kids now, and expecting our 5th. No one knows that I suffered a miscarriage nearly a year ago, so this pregnancy was more scary, yet exciting for me. I found out I have low progesterone levels so keeping this baby in me until it's due date will be hard. Ive had 2 preterm babies as well.

So, I'm not sure what to put in your letter, or even if there should be a letter. But, if you are going to go the letter or email route, I'd suggest making her know how excited you are and that you hope she could share the joy with you. And that hurtful comments are not something you wish to hear because you love this baby, and if she cannot be supportive, then she doesn't need to make any comments at all.

Congratulations! I wish I could have tons more babies, but this one was hard enough to hold onto. This will be our last.